Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Saturday, June 26, 2010

past misc. designs...

A few other things I have done besides just shirts, onesies, gowns, etc....
Here in the insert for the sippy cups!
The finished product! The options are limitless!


Another cup I did! These are super cute to throw in for a kids bday party gift!

I just love this monogram! It turned out so cute! And guess what, this bag is from the dollar zone at Target! It cost $2.50!

Made this apron for part of Cooper's first bday gift!

A wedding gift for my one of my best friends! She got married on the beach! They turned out so adorable! I just LOVE these and so did she!!!

A traditional wedding gift!!

My first attempt at making a hooded towel. It was much easier than I thought it was going to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment