Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Sunday, June 27, 2010

past baby gowns and onesies...

Here are some past baby gowns and onesies I have made! This is one of my favorites baby gowns! I just love it! I am def making one of these for Emery!


A couple different boy gowns!



Sweet little whale on the gown! I used the crisscross stitch so it looks more raggy!

Love this bird!! I got this design at G G designs!

Sweet little gown for boy or girl!

One of my favorite designs from Planet Applique! I just love this little bird!

Another favorite bird! This one is from Embroidery Boutique!

Another favorite of mine! I just love this little sheep or lamb that I placed on a square patch! I might just have to make one of these for Emery too!



No comments:

Post a Comment