Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Saturday, June 26, 2010

past boy outfits...part 2

Here are a few boy outfits I have made in the past!
This one I actually didn't make the shorts! They are from Walmart! $3.50. I bought an extra pair and used it to cut up and make the applique on the shirt to match!

Love me some sailboats! The top one was Max's outfit last summer and the bottom pic is Max's this summer :)


Crabs and Frogs.....so CUTE!!!

One of my FAVORITE designs from Applique Cafe!!! Just think the tree swing is such a unique design!!


I have made most of the shorts and pants in these pictures! I have found it is very easy to make them now that I have done a few pairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment