Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Friday, June 25, 2010

past halloween designs...

Here are a few of my past Halloween projects!
Lots of pumpkins....

One of my favorites! The RAGGY pumpkin from Embroidery Boutique!

A girly spider!

Cooper, Max, and Hannah wore these to the pumpkin patch last year! They all looked adorable of course!!

Close up of the spider web with name!

This design was too cute to pass up from Applique for Kids!!


No comments:

Post a Comment