Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Saturday, June 26, 2010

past girl outfits...

Here are a few girl oufits I have made in the past!
This was my first attempt at a skirt! It was easy, easy, easy!
First sewing attempts at Aline dresses! They weren't hard just took a little time to make two for some twins!!



One of my favorites!!! This is a dress called the Mary pattern! It starts at 3months and up! Super cute! Didn't take very long either! Just love how they turned out! I made these for a baby gift for a friend of mine!




No comments:

Post a Comment