Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Friday, June 25, 2010

past christmas designs...

Here are so past Christmas projects I have done!

Kitchen towels are a cute and fun Christmas gift!! I just love how these all turned out!

The ideas are limitless on word shirts!!


So sweet....baby's first Christmas!

Another variation of the reindeer with lights!

This was the first longall I made and then appliqued!!! Yea!


Matching brother sister Christmas shirts! Too cute!


Santa or the Grinch.....so many options.....



Some cute girly Christmas designs!


A couple of variations of the truck and tree!! Just love this applique!

And lastly....a few snowmen!

This snowman is simple and cute!


The snowman patch from Applique Cafe! Super cute! Check out pic below of the matching family shirts for 2 boys and 1 girl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment