Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Thursday, June 24, 2010

i finally did it!!!

After so many people telling me to start a sewing blog....I DID IT!!! I thought what better way to spend some of my "bedrest" time than to make a blog to showcase all the fun monogramming, appliques, and sewing I have done in the past. And of course will show in the future!

I started some sewing lessons and got my embroidery machine back in Feb of 09. I can honestly say that I have had so much fun making new things for my son, family, and friends! It is really a great way to show my creative side! And of course I cannot wait to be able to make lots of things for my baby girl! You know you will all be seeing some matchy matchy brother/sister outfits in the near future!!

So, here is my blog! I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment