Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Saturday, June 26, 2010

past girl designs...

Some girl projects from the past...
These shirts were the first appliques I ever did! So fun and addictive!!!




I just love how you can do so many different things with appliques to make them look SO DIFFERENT! Like these flowers...



More flowers...


This bird applique is probably one of my favorite appliques! It is from G G Designs!!




I love these umbrellas from Applique Cafe! So adorable!
And the teapot too! Another one from Applique Cafe!


This one is more for the ladies...


No comments:

Post a Comment