Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Monday, October 29, 2012

Shirts for Christmas in the Valley!

Like I said I have been busy these last few weeks!! Tracy and I also made some shirts to have at sale. We tried to do simple designs that were cute!!
First design is a layered Christmas tree applique from Applique Momma. I did the zigzag option. Love love how this turned out!!
Next...a little raggy pumpkin applique design from Embroidery Boutique!
The zigzag football design again :) This is from Applique Cafe.

Both the football goal and football with grass below are from Applique Cafe!! All boy designs!!

This cute little turkey has been POPULAR!! The design came from Applique Momma and I used the zigzag option for most of my shirts!

The snowman applique and santa came from Embroidery Boutique!!
And lastly this little reindeer applique. I found him at Stitch on Time. He is pretty cute but both the Santa and Reindeer were a little time comsuming so I didn't make but one of each of these for the show.
There were a few more designs that I did...will have to add them to this post asap.
As for people wanting to know where I got my blank shirts. A lot of them are actually from Walmart. Garanimals brand t-shirts. Some I got from Monag. And a few others are from Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment