Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Friday, October 12, 2012

Memphis Tigers and TN Vols!!

My husband graduated from Memphis and I graduated from UT Knoxville so here's to supporting both them!! The first design is something I merged together. It is the Cade Applique Font from Embroidery Boutique. I did the zig zag stitch. 

Second shirt is something I do before. I just changed up the font. The applique comes from Applique Cafe and I merged in Go Tigers using the love letters font from Jolson's Designs. So cute!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your your site! I am finally looking to upgrade to a sewing and embroidery machine and was hoping you would share what make and model you have. Also any opinions on it would be welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! custom hook and loop patches

    ReplyDelete