Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Friday, October 12, 2012

last minute beach outfits!!

We headed to the beach late this year (Sept 15-22) so I waited to do some of the kids outfits before we went so that they would look nice. First up was a swimsuit I got on clearance at Target! Can't beat that!! I threw Emery's monogram on it and I LOVE how it turned out!!
I already made this skirt for Emery's 2 yr birthday outfit so I made another shirt to go with it. I am loving these ruffle tees from Blanks Boutique!!
Cute little happy fish applique can be found at Applique Cafe!
Another skirt I already had made for Emery. I threw a crab on a shirt to go with it. This sweet little crab applique came from JuJu Designs. I used Sew What Pro to tilt him to the side. Turned out cute!
And lastly another clearance item. Found this dress at Old Navy for 3 bucks! Threw a Curlz E on it and instant cuteness!!

2 comments:

  1. You have such talent! I LOVE these beach outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete