Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Tuesday, August 21, 2012

a little of this and that...

Had a few different orders over the past month or so...First up was a swimsuit that I monogrammed initials on. Not sure what the monogram font is called or where it came from....sorry....
This is a little pillowcase dress that my friend Samantha brought me and she decided she wanted this adorable bird on a branch applique from Planet Applique!! This turned out so sweet!! Just love it!!
Samantha also brought me this to put her daughter Vera Kate's initials on as her birthday outfit!! 
And this one too!! Vera Kate has a double name and a middle name so I got creative and made her initials on this dress. LOVE LOVE how it turned out!!
Another one for Samantha!! This little flower applique is from Planet Applique. I made it to match a cute little green tutu Samantha had picked up at Gymboree!!
And last one for Samantha...she wanted hers and his monogrammed pillowcases!! I so LOVE how these turned out and will totally be doing something similar for my bed ;)

Lastly, a little outfit for my son Max. He has been asking for a shark shirt. These shorts are some shorts I made him last year for Easter and they still fit!! Yay!! So I decided to make the shark out of the same fabric so they would match!! The shark applique came from Sew Many Designs. Super cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment