Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Tuesday, August 21, 2012

back to SCHOOL

Emery and Max's back to school outfits!!
First off the white shirt I used for Emery's outfit I am in LOVE with! I got this through a website called Blanks Boutique! It is totally affordable and great quality!! Can't wait to get some of her long sleeve shirts for the fall!! Okay...so back to the applique. I got this design through a conference so it was special that no one else can get but Applique Cafe made it and she has a similar one on her website. I merged in Emery's name using the Love Letters font from Jolson's Designs. Made the skirt using a pattern I got off of You Can Make This. Com. It is a super simple pattern and will definitely be making more of these for the fall!!                                                                                              

Max is getting older so I just did something simple for him. This zig zag football can be found at Applique Cafe! Shirt is from Walmart and shorts from Target!
Added bonus...their outfits coordinated!! So so cute!!
My little cuties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment