Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Tuesday, August 21, 2012

frogs and snails...

Made these cute little outfits for my kids for school! Max class name is the Funny Frogs!! So thought he needed a little frog shirt for school!
The applique is from Bunny Cup Embroidery. I merged in Max's name using the Cleopatra font from 8 Claws and a Paw!
Emery's class is the Silly Snails!! So of course she needed a snail shirt for school too!
This little snail applique came from Applique Cafe!! Just love it!! I made it to match her little green polka dot skirt I made a while back because she LOVES to wear it!! She asks to wear her alligator outfit everyday!! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment