Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Monday, October 29, 2012

Minnie Birthday!!

This is a little late as my daughter's birthday was back in August!!
Made this cute little outfit using the Minnie applique from Applique Market. I merged in her name using Walt Disney Font from 8 Claws and a Paw. The t-shirt is from Blanks Boutique!! Loving this new place for blanks!!
I made the skirt using the Easy Skirt Pattern from You Can Make This. Com!! So simple and cute!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    Love your blog! You are inspirational with all your darling ideas!
    Can you help me by telling me the name of the skirt pattern you used for the Minnie Birthday outfit? I can't seem to find it on You Can Make This.com.
    Thanks so very much,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure the skirt pattern was My simple skirt pattern. Hope this helps! Thanks for your sweet comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Simple Skirt by Leila and Ben. Sizes 12months to 5t!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jenny! You're the best!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete