Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Monday, October 29, 2012

Towels for Christmas in the Valley!

Been VERY BUSY lately!! My good friend Tracy asked me to help her out with a little craft show that she was participating in. I said SURE!! So we decided to have towels for sale at the show so we got busy making these!! First up is an applique from Applique Market!!
This pumpkin applique is from Applique Market as well. However, using Sew What Pro I deleted the scallop patch that was with the design! So cute!
This little zigzag turkey applique is from Applique Momma! This was everyone's favorite as this little guy SOLD OUT at the show!!
The raggy ornament applique is from Applique Cafe!
The christmas tree applique is from Embroidery Boutique....
as well as this zigzag cross design below!!
I think we ended up making almost 80 towels for the sale!! So much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment