Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Monday, October 29, 2012

Apples...apples...

I got this cute little dress from a Kelly's Kids Warehouse sale I went to a while back. I think it was $15 bucks or so. I have been wanting to put something on the tab so I decided on some apples with Emery's initial in the middle. I used this embroidery apple design from Applique Momma. Then using Sew What Pro I flipped the image. The letter E is from my Curly Monogram Font I have....not sure where I got it from.
Love how it turned out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment