Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Wednesday, November 7, 2012

getting a start of FALL stuff!!

I meant to post this a while back...however I didn't get the pants made to go with the shirt until just days before Halloween ;) Love love this cute top I made for Em. The applique is a ghost patch and it comes from Applique Market. I merged in the E using the Jelly Bean font from The Itch 2 Stitch!
Max's shirt is the bat from Embroidery Boutique. I used the zigzag option. Simple and cute!
Kids together with their adorable outfits!! I made the pants using a really easy pant pattern from Viola Lee Patterns on Etsy. It is called the Becky Lee Ruffle Pants. So so cute if you like the longer ruffle style!!
I got the black short sleeve shirts from Walmart (boys and girl) and the brown short sleeve shirt was from Old Navy. 
These pair of pants were using the same pattern. I actually made them first to see if I would like them. Turned out I LOVED them and so did Em. Anyways...the candy corn applique is from Embroidery Boutique!
And lastly, a little dress I picked up online from Monag. I used the Dollhouse font from The Itch 2 Stitch and the applique pumpkin at the bottom is from Applique Cafe! So so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment