Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gobble Gobble!!

I have made quite a few Turkey shirts already this year for the Christmas in the Valley show...however I had to make some for my kiddos too ;) Honestly, I didn't think I would make one for my son Max because he is 4 and wasn't sure if he would want one....he proved me wrong. He asked me specifically if I was going to make him one!! Yay!! Glad he isn't growing up too fast!!

This little turkey applique comes from Applique Momma! I used the satin stitch here. I actually did it by accident on Max's shirt but I think I may like it better....I added a sweet little bow to Emery's turkey!! Got make it a little girlie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment