Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Friday, January 4, 2013

Holly's Order...

These are from a while back...just getting around to posting them...
My friend Holly wanted some things for her precious kids!! She brought me all the shirts and pants and told me pretty much what she wanted ;)
Noah's shirt is an applique from Embroidery Boutique and I merged in his name using the Whoa Nelly font from 8 Claws and a Paw. The scallop applique is also from Embroidery Boutique. I used the zig zag stitch and merged in the E using the Curlz font from Jolson's Designs.
Sweet little embroidery dots from G G Designs and merged in the E using the Dollhouse font from The Itch 2 Stitch!
Just a simple Curlz E from Jolson's Designs. 
And lastly a monogram font from Etsy. The shop is called Zoey's Designs and I think this one was Monogram Font 1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment