Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Friday, January 4, 2013

Let's GO VOLS!!

I know football season is over....but my son is obsessed with sports and all he wants me to make him is sports things so.....I got this pull over and matching fleece pants from Children's Place. I embroidered the power T from Applique Frenzy!! Love how it turned out!! And so did Max for that matter!!
This is a simple applique from Lynnie Pinnie and I merged in VOLS using the Cleopatra font from 8 Claws and a Paw! 

No comments:

Post a Comment