Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Winter ONEderland Birthday!

I got the pleasure of making a FIRST birthday shirt for my friend Ann Marie's sweet baby boy Colton!!
She was doing a Winter ONEderland them and wanted something boyish!! She sent me a few ideas and I sent her a few ideas...all of which we found looking on the Internet. However, I decided to make a few of my own. This little number came together with the help of many different digitizers ;) First up the applique 1 is from the Landon Applique Font from Planet Applique. The snowman applique is from Applique Market. I merged in his name using the Scooter font from Jolson's Designs. And lastly, the snowflakes actually came from part of an applique/embroidery design off of Planet Applique. The design was Be Merry. I just deleted the Be Merry part and moved the snowflakes around until they looked good on the design I merged together. A lot of steps but it turned out SUPER CUTE and I had one HAPPY Momma!! So in the end it was TOTALLY worth it!!

1 comment:

  1. What kind of machine do you have? I am thinking I want to order the Brother SE400 (sewing/embroidery). I have no experience with sewing, but am pretty crafty, so thought this would be a good starter machine and I found one at at good price (I think!)...$277. Could you email me at ltmorgan@brtc.net ? Thanks!! Teresa

    ReplyDelete