Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Friday, January 4, 2013

Ashley's Order...

This order was done a while back too!! It was a very fun order!! My friend Ashley brought me blank shirts and pants and told me to do whatever I wanted!! Seriously!! So much fun!!
First outfit was for her daughter Kate! I had the matching fabric so I made her a name shirt. I used the Anna Kate zig zag applique font from Applique Momma! 

Second outfit was a slight challenge. I couldn't find any fabric to remotely match at first. I finally found some light blue cord that I used to go with some other fabrics that matched the pants. This raggy flower applique can be found at Applique Market!! This turned out to be one of Ashley's FAVORITE outfits I made!!
Next up...some Christmas shirts for her twin girls!! One loves pink and the other loves purple! A cute little tree design from Stitch on Time worked out perfect!!
Christmas shirt for her son Reed!! You can find this applique at Applique Cafe!! 
Another slight challenge with this next outfit...they don't make the fabric to match these pants anymore. However, I did find something very similar to try and match it up!! You can find this football design at Applique Cafe!!
A birthday shirt for the BIRTHDAY boy!! Simple and cute!! The applique number 2 from the Aiden font from Planet Applique and I merged in his name using the Tipsy font from Applique Frenzy!
This next outfit turned out pretty cute!! You can't really tell from the pic but the bottom of the pants are red seersucker so I used that same fabric for the part of the rocket. This design came from Applique Market. I did delete one of the steps at the end so the rocket would look similar to the one on the pants. 
And last one was this cute train applique from Embroidery Boutique!! I happened to have the exact navy cord to match the pants she brought me!! Love it when that happens!! 
And LOVE when I give all the things over and I have one HAPPY customer!! Thanks Ashley for this FUN order! Hope your kiddos are loving them just as much as you did!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment