Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Friday, January 4, 2013

Some GIRLY outfits!

Making a few things for my little princess...lots more in the works but had to take a break for Holiday Fun!! Now trying to get the blogs caught back up in order to make more fun things ;)
First up...I picked up these pants from Kelly's Kids and the blank shirt from Blanks Boutique! I actually stole this idea from my friend Candice!! Super cute!! Used the embroidery circles from GG Designs and merged in the E using the dollhouse font from The Itch 2 Stitch!
Outfit number 2 is Em chevron pants from her Halloween outfit. I wanted to get some more wear out of them so I made her another shirt to go with them. I grabbed this lettuce edge shirt from Walmart. The raggy double circle patch is from Applique Cafe and I merged in the E using the JellyBean font from The Itch 2 Stitch!

Outfit number 3 and 4 are the same just a tad different. I love the simple look of a monogram to match some girly ruffle pants!! Red minky ruffle pants I got from Smockadot last year on clearance and the purple minky double ruffle pants I picked up from a Kelly's Kids sale. The blank shirts are from Blanks Boutique! 

No comments:

Post a Comment