Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Thursday, March 14, 2013

Baby Gifts!!

Haven't made too many things in the past few months...although I have spit out a few baby gifts!! First up is a sweet little gift for my friend and co-worker Cara. I used the Applique Cafe baseball glove applique and merged in the name using the Cleopatra font from 8 Claws and a Paw. Then made the little baby toy (a in the hoop design) from GG designs also merged in the name using Cleopatra.
For some church friends....Baby Eden got a onesie with Applique Cafe's zigzag butterfly applique with Eden merged in using Grins and Giggles font from Applique Frenzy. The bib is done using Embroidery Boutique's cross applique and I merged in the word blessed using the Chloe font from Embroidery Boutique.
Next sweet baby gift for a church friend. Bib is same as above. The onesie I merged in the name using the Love Letters font from Jolson's Designs. 
Baby blankets with Madison's name using the Love Letters font from Jolson's Designs. Simple and CUTE!!
And lastly a baby gift for someone else to give. A GO TIGERS gown. I used the paw print from Embroidery Boutique and merged in the Go Tigers using the Millie font from Jolson's designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment