Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Thursday, March 14, 2013

A few girly things!

A few things for Miss Em....
First up a girly font from My Glam Boutique and I merged in some little flowers I also got from the same site. Super cute!! I got a few other things to merge in with monograms. I hope to have a little fun with that in the near future!!
A cute little raggy split heart from Planet Applique! Super easy and CUTE!!!
And lastly a cute little cotten dress from Old Navy. I monogrammed her initials using the Monogram Font 1 from 8 Claws and a Paw.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the font on the striped green dress but can you tell me if it was changed because I tried to go buy that one but the letters look slightly different. Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete