Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

happy valentine's

Got Emery and Max's Valentine shirts made with a few weeks to spare! Go me!!

On Emery's I used the raggy heart applique from Applique Cafe and merged in lil sweetheart using the Grin and Giggles font from Applique Frenzy. Simple and cute!! Gotta love it!
On Max's I actually put the boxing applique from Applique Creations on his shirt first. Then later got the idea that I could add lil knockout and it could be his Valentine's shirt/everyday too! I merged in the wording using the Tipsy font from Applique Frenzy. If you look close it is not too centered to the design but it still looks decent enough to wear. Wish I would have thought to add the wording in the beginning. Oh well...Max loves it of course since he is really into boxing these days too...and that is all that really matters ;)


1 comment:

  1. Where do you find all your blank shirts? I generally look at Target, but they rarely have the sizes and/or color I need. Thanks.!

    ReplyDelete