Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Wednesday, January 25, 2012

girl stuff

Made a few more things for Emery for the cooler weather...

I picked up these pants at JcPenny's on clearance a while back and picked up an extra pair to use for the applique.

I used the anchor applique from Applique Cafe and merged in her name using the Love Font from Jolson's designs! I am a DG so I thought my little girl could sport some DG love this winter/spring!!
And just a simple monogram using the Dollhouse (known as Sunny with Monogram wizard) font from The Itch 2 Stitch. I picked up this skirt at Children's Place a while back. Just wanted something cute to go with it!
Now on to Spring and Summer stuff!! Yay!! Come on warmer weather!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment