Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

firetruck birthday!

A dear friend contacted me recently to make a shirt and bib for her nephew's FIRETRUCK birthday!!! I of course said "Yes!"

This little firetruck is from Applique Market. I merged in his name and the number 2 using the Architect font from GG designs.
On the back I put an applique number 2 using the Chunky Applique font from Embroidery Boutique.
The bib I used the same 2 that I used on the back of the shirt and merged his name using the Architect font again. Hope my friend LOVES it like me!! Can't wait to see some pics of the birthday boy in it!!



1 comment:

  1. She loved it... thanks! I think she's going to give you a little shout out on her blog about his party, too!

    ReplyDelete