Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Tuesday, January 24, 2012

sports, sports, sports

As many of my friends know, my son is obsessed with basketball!! I have made quite a few basketball shirts for him but I am getting tired of him wearing them day in and day out. So made him one more for the cool weather. Found this cute applique/number combo at Applique Creations. This was my first time buying designs from this website. Have to say they stitch out pretty good!

Another obsession...bowling! I found this cute little applique at Applique Creations too! My son was SUPER excited when I showed him the design. He has been asking for a bowling shirt for some time now. He specifically wanted white pins and a blue bowling ball. LOL
They both turned out pretty good and just nice to have some other shirts for him!


No comments:

Post a Comment