Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Wednesday, February 15, 2012

baby girl gift

Actually made this gift a while back but haven't been able to post it as it was a baby gift for a sorority sister of mine. Her best friend contacted me and asked me to make this onesie. She wanted me to make it just like a mutual friend of ours made...give a shout out to Jessica from www.lovefromtexas.com

The anchor applique is from Applique Cafe and I honestly have no idea what font I used to make her name!
I love love how they turned out!!

Our sorority is DG so these were "legacy" clothes so to speak. Hoping that Candice and Natasha loved them as much as I did!!



1 comment:

  1. I would love, love, love this for my dear friend who is having her first baby in March! We were both DGs at Bowling Green (Beta Mu). Is there any way you would be willing to reproduce this for me? I have no sewing skills whatsoever :(

    ReplyDelete