Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Tuesday, November 29, 2011

shepherd ornaments

I was invited to a ornament swap called A Meaningful Christmas by my friend Melody. Basically you get 24 people together and you each make 24 of the same ornaments to go along with the devotion of the day starting Dec. 1 and ends Dec. 24th and then you swap ornaments so you go home with 24 different ornaments to use daily until Christmas!

Such a neat idea really. I am not sure why but I got the bright idea to applique all of my shepherds (my topic was The Good Shepherd). Let's just say it took me quite a bit of time to make 24 of them but they turned out so cute!

I made 4 of each ornament so that I didn't have to make too many exactly the same :)

I love how they turned out and especially how you can see that you can do an applique numerous different ways to get different looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment