Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Saturday, November 26, 2011

football time!

A while back I made some football shirts for my son and I am finally getting around to posting pictures of them. First up is a Tiger Truck Applique from Applique Market. I merged in the M using the Millie font from Jolson's Designs. Just perfect for some Memphis Tiger Football games!!

This adorable design is from Applique Cafe. Love the raggy grass on the bottom of the goal!!
And lastly...sorry the picture is slightly blurry. This design is from Applique Market. It comes with the footballs single or together for a monogram. I merged in the M using the Jolson's font from Jolsons Designs.

Just some simple and cute shirts for the fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment