Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Sunday, November 6, 2011

gobble gobble

Made the kids turkey shirts this week!!! And let me tell you the first one was NOT my favorite shirt to make!! I can honestly say I will not be making these babies for other people!! LOL

A BIG thanks to my friend Jessica from www.lovefortexas.com for coming up with this idea!! She is so creative!! She sent me a tutorial and everything!! Even with a tutorial it still took be like 2 hrs from start to finish. I merged in the name using the Waiting font. Not sure where it is from but I think it is similar to the Love letters font that is out there. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shirt and how it turned out just glad I don't have to make another one ;)
And lastly Max's turkey shirt. This applique design is from Applique Chick! It is such a cute funky little turkey! Max actually picked it out of all my turkey designs and he told me he DID NOT want his name on it! LOL He is just getting too big!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment