Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Saturday, November 26, 2011

a lil birdie

A cute a very simple outfit for my lil girl!!!

I actually scored these pants from a friend that was consigning her girls clothes! I love them!! Must find out where she got them from!! They are so soft and comfy feeling. And of course they look adorable on my lil girl!!
The lil birdie is from GG Designs. One of my all time favorite designs. I used the chain stitch and love how it turned out. The design actually comes with 4 different stitch options!! So many options to give it different looks!! Love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment