Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Sunday, November 6, 2011

pumpkin patch outfits!

I totally forgot to take pictures prior to the pumpkin patch!! BOO!! Oh well most things look cuter on anyways!! LOL

Emery's pumpkin and Max's is actually the scallop pumpkin from Applique Market. I just deleted the scallop patch behind it! I love how it looks!! Emery's font is the Grins and Giggles from Applique Frenzy and Max's font is ugh...I have no idea!! I have so many fonts and this is not one I typically use. I will try and figure it out and let you know asap!
I did make Emery's pants this time around! I think I actually tweaked the pattern "Britches and Bloomers" enough to make them almost a perfect fit!! This being my first pair...they are not the greatest...especially if you look real close but they served there purpose and still looked cute :)


No comments:

Post a Comment