Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Sunday, November 6, 2011

a few things for Emery!

With fall hitting us fast I needed to get to work on some things for Emery!! I found these adorable pants at a consignment sale new for $12!! Anyways, I figured I could make some cute shirts to go with them. First up is just a simple monogram using the Sunny font which I use ALL the time!! One of my favorite fonts!!

Next up a play outfit. I used the applique font Tiny from Embroidery Boutique. This was the raggy option!
Got the shirt last year at Walmart on clearance for 2 bucks and the little leggings on clearance at Target for 1.50!! So made it a cute little outfit for under 5 bucks!!

These are the other pair of ruffle pants I got at a consignment sale new for $12!! Made another simple monogram shirt using the Embroidery Font 2 from 8 Claws and a Paw.

I got the cute little lettuce edges shirt from Walmart this year!! They cost $3.88. They run a little small just for your info :)


No comments:

Post a Comment