Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sports...sports....sports!!

Lately, I have been trying to get some things made for my kids...
First up is a cute applique from Applique Market!! Turned out super cute!! My first time to use ric rac with the embroidery machine! Love it!!
Second design is one I have made before. I used the embroidered baseballs from Embroidery Boutique and using Sew What Pro I reflected the baseballs off each other then merged in the M using the Scooter font from Jolson's Designs! Cute and Easy!!
Last up is an applique from Applique Corner!! It is actually a set of all the numbers with basketballs. With Max becoming a big 4 year old in just a month I went ahead and did the 4 design!! He was super excited about it too!! He can't wait to turn 4!!

No comments:

Post a Comment