Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

a few girl things...

Made a few things for my daughter Emery too! This raggy flower with ric rac is from Applique Cafe! Shirt and skirt from Walmart. I bought an extra one to use for the applique on the shirt!! 
Close up of the flower!!

Another shirt and skirt from Walmart!! Just can't beat the prices!! Made this gumball machine from Planet Applique! I used vinyl for the bubble and added buttons inside. Love how it turned out!! It was super easy!! Now if I would have just not sewn the machine down so low on the shirt it would have looked a little better! Oh well...it's still cute!!
Emery's swimsuit cover up to coordinate with one of her swimsuits!! This whale comes from Embroidery Boutique and I used the zig-zag stitch out. Then I sewed a button in the place of the embroidered eye. Love Love Love it!!

This cute little number was made in the intention of me making a matching shirt for me! The raggy heart cross is from Applique Cafe!! Such a cute applique!! Tank is from Walmart and little skirt is from Old Navy!
New up...a classic outfit!! Embroidered the dots patch from The Itch 2 Stitch and merged in the monogram using Monogram 1 from Zoey's Designs. Shirt is from Walmart and the shorts I got from Jetterbugs. 

And lastly...another classic beach outfit!! The design is from Applique Frenzy and it gives you the option to use actual ric-rac but I choose to use the stitch out ric-rac instead. Turned out pretty stinking cute!! Another shirt from Walmart and shorts from Jetterbugs!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your work. I'm getting ready to start appliqué work as my new hobby and I want to purchase an appropriate machine. I was looking at the brother 770. I have a Mac but found the embrilliance essentials to help with merging designs, etc. do you know anything about the brother machine and it's capabilities? I want to be able to do a mix of items (bibs, shirts, etc). Thanks!

    ReplyDelete