Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Tuesday, May 29, 2012

end of the year gift...

Max's teachers asked me to monogram some towels that they wanted to give the kids for their end of the year gift! Of course I couldn't say no!! LOL
I am so glad I did it though!! They turned out super cute and it was totally worth it!! The teachers and the kids LOVED them!! The girls font is Grins and Giggles from Applique Frenzy and I merged in the embroidered dragonflies from Applique Momma!
The boys font is Cleopatra from 8 Claws and a Paw and I merged in the embroidered crabs from Applique Momma's mini summer set! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow nice design.. Embroidery can be classified according to whether the design is stitched on top of or through the foundation fabric, and by the relationship of stitch placement to the fabric.

    Embroidery Digitizing Services

    ReplyDelete