Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Friday, May 18, 2012

a few things...

My friend Melissa dropped off a few things the other day for me to monogram for her. I almost told her I lost the things she brought so I could put Emery's name on them!! LOL I love this dress she found at a consignment sale below!! I put Zoey's name on it using the Curlz font!! So stinking cute!!
And just how precious is this sunsuit that doubles for a swimsuit!! She had this made for her daughter!! I just added a Z using the curlz font!
Melissa got these little onesies and pants from Walmart for a baby gift. I added the name Charlie using the Millie font from Jolson's Designs. 
And lastly, Max's old teacher Mrs. Shana brought me a blanket to monogram. She also got this at Walmart! So cute!! I added the name Aubree using the Delightful font from G G designs. Yay, for new babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment