Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Thursday, July 8, 2010

sweet and simple!

Made a little newborn onesie for Emery today! I used the Estro Polka Dot Font from Jolson's Designs (this site has nothing but 3 dollar fonts!!!) and I thought it turned out so cute! I didn't realize how TINY newborn onesies were until I pulled it out! Plus the "e" looks HUGH on it! Oh well...still a cute one for my sassy lil girl!
So, I am totally telling on myself by posting this...but it only took like 30 minutes! So for all of you out there that are keeping tabs on my bedresting...I promise I didn't overdo it!! I think I should have waited a few more weeks to get started on stuff for Emery because now I just want to sit at the embroidery and sewing machine and go to town!!! Only 22 more days of bedrest....only 22 more days....at least that is what I keep telling myself!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment