Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

just for fun!

Got this cute little outfit from Carter's outlet when we went to the beach! I think I got it for about 3 or 4 bucks! So I put an "E" on the dress and bloomers and presto it is a FUN play outfit for little Miss Emery!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW 3 bucks that makes me really love it! Emerys going to be the best dressed girl in Memphis!

    ReplyDelete