Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Wednesday, July 7, 2010

emery's first piece

I was a little BRAVE today! Took myself off bedrest long enough to make my sweet baby girl her FIRST monogrammed piece!! I think it turned out super cute!
Here is a little close up!

Can't wait to see Emery in this sweet little gown in a few months!!

2 comments:

  1. Its beautiful! I absolutely loved Zoe in her bird gown you made her. She would have wore it alot longer if it had not gotten so hot here. She wore it when she was in the hospital and got lots of compliments too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! so frilly. i need to do some onsies too!

    ReplyDelete