Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Monday, July 19, 2010

A few more things for baby girl..

I can't stop making things for baby girl! It is just so FUN to make girly things!!!
Wanted some sweet bloomers with her name for pictures!

I only had 2 burp cloths so I made some frilly girly ones for Miss Emery! Got to get some more burps so I can make her a few more!!

This was my first attempt putting ribbon on the bottom of the burp cloths. I have to say I didn't do that great of a job sewing in a straight line. I think I am going to try heat and bond next time. What do you other fellow sewers do to make the ribbon look so good on the bottom???

2 comments:

  1. Sew in the same direction on both sides of the ribbon and that keeps it from bunching up. I pin mine down in just a few places so it doesn't move either. Everything looks great! Emery is a gonna be a dolled up little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your appliques!!! What kind of machine do you use and what software do you have to get the designs on your machine? And as for the ribbon trick, I sew in the same direction on both sides and take it slow at first. Before you know it you will be a pro!! Congrats on your baby girl.

    ReplyDelete