Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

working on max's summer wardrobe....

Been working on Max's summer wardrobe lately....It has been a lot of fun this year because Max has been picking out designs he wants!! Of course most of them are sports related! LOL

Max has been asking for a basketball shirt with a hoop and I finally found this cute design at Digi Stitches. I think it was maybe on sale for $4...can't remember but I know I got it on sale. I then merged his name in with the Architect font from GG designs! Probably one of my favorite fonts for boys!

One complete outfit! Wahoo! This design is from Applique Cafe and I merged in the M which is Jolson Font from Jolsons Designs. I got the shorts at Target for like $5 bucks and the t-shirt is Monag which I ordered wholesale from a friend a while back. These shirts run big but they are so soft and comfy! I would like to get some more!
Just a fun play t-shirt to throw with some gym shorts! This cute design is from Applique Cafe and it is super easy! T-shirt is from Walmart $3.50!


One of my favorites for this year! The shorts are garanimals from Walmart for $3.50 and so is the t-shirt. I had to rip stitch off the pocket but you can't even tell (got this idea from some fellow embroiders). Anyways, I bought a larger size of shorts to use for the applique and wala you have a cute outfit for like $14 bucks! You can't beat that when you would pay probably $50 or more in a boutique! Okay...so back to the design...This baseball is from Embroidery Boutique and I merged it onto a square patch from Applique Frenzy.

Two more of my favorites!! This adorable football design is from Applique cafe! I merged in Max's name in the Tipsy font from Monogram Wizard! Thanks to my friend Candice for letting me come over and digitize some names and monograms a while back. Check her out at http://www.mysewsweetboutique.blogspot.com/ She has some awesome talent and I love seeing all the things she makes!!

I got these shorts at Walmart too! Both of the t-shirts are also Monag. The sailboat design is from Applique Cafe and I merged in Max's name with the Millie font from Jolson's Designs! You can get great fonts at Jolson's for only $4 a font!!!



There is so many more things I would like to make Max for the summer!! I love that I can just make his summer wardrobe and not have to spend tons of money on outfits!! So much fun!!

1 comment:

  1. we have pretty much the same shorts, but i LOVE how that baseball set turned out!!! and glad to know you were successful at ripping the pocket off... i've thought about it, but never done it. Why do they have to go and ruin things for us with pockets, anyway?!?! Haha ;) Cute cute stuff! I need to work on some more sets for Knox too.

    ReplyDelete