Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Wednesday, April 27, 2011

baby gifts

Been working on some baby gifts for friends lately and having a lot of fun with it!! The first ensemble was a baby gift for my friend Natalie! I love this little football design from Applique Alley. It is actually a patch design that I just deleted the patch part and merged in the name using the Whoa Nelly Font. The T applique is from Etsy and I merged in the font with Tipsy Font from Applique Frenzy!

This second one was for my friend Tracy! The gown I used the scallop patch from Embroidery Boutique and just deleted the inner patch. The monogram is KK Monogram Font from 8 Paws and a Claw. The bloomers I used the Curlz font from Jolson's Designs and the bib design I can't remember where that is from.
And the rest of the pictures were for a friend Monica who's best friend was having a baby. She brought me some stuff and told me to do my thing! So I did!!

I think it turned out pretty stinking cute!

This little sailboat is one of my new favorites. I merged in the little monogram which I think made it super cute!! This little sailboat is from Planet Applique.

And I LOVE this little alligator too! This sweet applique is from Lynnie Pinnie!

And I just thought this one turned out pretty cute too! The applique letter is from the Landon applique font from Planet Applique and I merged the name in using Whoa Nelly Font from 8 Paws and a Claw.

So fun to make baby stuff!!


No comments:

Post a Comment