Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Wednesday, April 20, 2011

little bunny foo foo

Nothing like making the Easter outfits the week before.....

Got this adorable design from Applique Momma on sale for $2!
And here is there Easter Outfits!! I just LOVE them!!!

This was my first go at girls shorts. I actually altered a pant pattern I have and made these. I wasn't too happy with the ruffles on Emery's but hey it's my first time...maybe I will get the hang of if after a few more pairs....

The design is from Applique Cafe and once again I merged the kids names in. The font is Grins and Giggles from Applique Frenzy. One of my new fav fonts!! I made Emery's a little more girly by making a bow for her bunny!! I actually pinned it on so that I can remove it when I wash it.


I also got Emery's basket liner made today! Wahoo!! I am telling ya...nothing like waiting till the last minute.... The font is a font called Sunny and I am not sure where it is from....


I was so excited when I ran into Walmart the other day and they had the same basket I got Max 2 years ago!! It is the little things that excite me....LOL


This little liner for Max was one of my first things I made back when I first got my machine....talk about bringing back some memories. It really feels like yesterday when I started doing embroidery and it has been over 2 years!! Crazy how time flies!!!



1 comment:

  1. These all look great! Including E's shorts! I just cut out a few pairs for Knox last night that I need to put together. It's actually a PJ pattern but they will be perfect gingham play shorts...

    I think that's the font I got to embroider Hadley's bedding and it was definitely from someplace random.

    You'll have to let me know where you got those blank t's. Especially emery's with the ruffles. That's cute!

    ReplyDelete