Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Saturday, November 13, 2010

turkey time!

I finally got around to making Max and Emery's Turkey shirts!!
I love how they turned out! This turkey design is from Applique Cafe! Simple and cute!!
And thanks to my friend Candice for letting me merge some names in her Monogram Wizard! I just love this Tipsy font!

I also made Miss Emery a Turkey day bib!! This design is from Planet Applique. It took a little while to make but was still pretty simple!

Made this turkey shirt for a friend of mine son over a month ago! I thought it turned out cute too! I love it on the green shirt!

I really can't believe that Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks away! This year is really going TOO FAST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment