Some helpful software info...

I have had many questions about what software I use to merge appliques and fonts and I wanted to let everyone know that I use Sew What Pro.

You can find info about Sew What Pro at http://www.sandscomputing.com/

They have a trial version that last 30 days that is FREE! And if you like it you can purchase the software for only $65 bucks! It is very user friendly and a very resonable price! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks!



Thursday, November 18, 2010

name shirt

Made this cute name shirt for Max last night. It took all of about 30min to make! I love when they are quick and easy....especially right now as my life is a little hectic!

This cute applique font is the Cade font from Embroidery Boutique! This was my first time using it and I LOVE IT! I actually used the zig zag stitch but there are other stitches to choose from!

I tried to get my little model to smile but this was the best I could do....it was early this morning when I tried to get a pic....he is NOT a morning person...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment